[Amps] CB Amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB Amps
From: n3ji at yahoo.com (Joe Isabella)
Date: Sat Mar 15 09:53:23 2003
Again, they are already breaking the law.  What new laws would you like
to create that would make them stop?  I've heard them as well and it
aggrivates me to no end.  Believe me, I'm not trying to defend them at
all.  I just don't see how they can ALL be stopped in a practical way.
Anything's possible, but how much are we willing to spend to do it?  I
can't see how new laws would make any difference; they're already
breaking existing laws.  Unfortunately, I see bootleggers as a
side-effect of our freedom to operate.  If there's one close to you, DF
him, get good recordings, and turn him in to your OO and the FCC.  Do a
good job of this, and he'll get a "friendly reminder" that his
activities are illegal and someone's watching...

73!!
Joe,
N3JI