[Amps] RE: Amps Digest, Vol 3, Issue 77

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: Amps Digest, Vol 3, Issue 77
From: N5BSD at rblprd.com (John von Gonten)
Date: Thu Mar 20 02:46:04 2003
Don't think I could have said it better myself.
Well actually you said it a lot better than I would have.

73
John

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 04:19:42 +1100
From: "Rick Cole  VK3YM" <vk3ym@iprimus.com.au>
To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] What!!
Message: 1

Well Roger, why browse the web for CB interference???
Surely you would only have to look at your TV or was it destroyed =
previously by a CB'ers really big amp...one that he built himself!!! What
makes you so special and righteous Roger...
    With your way of thinking and your outright hatred of CB'ers it is = no
wonder Amateur Operators and CB'ers will never get along...You are = one of
the reasons this happens and for my way of thinking you are = nothing but a
detriment to  Amateur Radio as a whole...Public Relations = is definately
not one of your good points... Amateur Radio needs to boost it's ranks but
one person with an attitude = like yourself makes all the Elmers work much
much harder... I will now close this subject and will say no more to you
Roger. My apologees to the group=20
           regards   Rick Cole VK3YM

Roger wrote>>>
While browsing the web to find instances of CB interference, I happened =
upon what I believe to be the Rosetta Stone in my campaign to rid the =
country of the Godless CB hordes!