[Amps] TenTec+Nichrome

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TenTec+Nichrome
From: tongaloa at alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Thu Mar 27 15:45:02 2003
I took your statement:

 >>>..... Nacherally, this meant the suppressors were doing their job.

to mean, 'they were suppressing parasitics....'.

Why does a High Q suppressor, in that context, not behave in the same
way as a low Q suppressor if that High Q suppressor has inductance
and resistance that are the same as the inductance and resistance of
the low Q suppressor that is "doing it's job".

behave in the same way = "get quite hot at 29MHz".

The Low Q suppressors are moonlighting?

-Bob
ah7i