[Amps] SELL: Near Mint Heath SB200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SELL: Near Mint Heath SB200
From: w2cqm at juno.com (w2cqm@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 25 09:57:51 2003
Offering for sale an near mint Heath SB200 with two full output  near new
 572B Cetrons. As a preventative maintenance precaution, I have just
replaced the power supply filter capacitors with high quality small
footprint Nichicons (330/450)  and modified the antenna relay
configuration  with a 3P3T 12VDC unit  and dedicated power supply that is
fully compatible with any solid state rig. The unit easily makes 700W
output with about 2600VDC on the plates with my 245VAC primaries.   The
fan is whisper quiet and other than the dust (that's been cleaned), the
rig is in pristine, OEM condition. A real nice amplifier  that will now
give years of trouble free operation. It's currently wired for 110VAC
(220VAC optional) and comes complete with the original manual. $425.
Prefer pickup in New York City, Scranton, PA area, or New Jersey (GSP
exit 117); however, will reluctantly ship at purchaser's expense.  Ron
W2CQM/3

Epilogue: visit  www.QRZ.COM/W2CQM for a listing of the  most recent
articles authored by  W2CQM.