[Amps] 2:1 Transformer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 2:1 Transformer
From: w6ru at bak.rr.com (Terry)
Date: Tue May 27 08:40:47 2003
Yury

Attached is a copy of the input torroid XMFR that Alpha used in their 77SX
to match a 50 ohm input to a 25 ohm cathode. I have would several of these
and found that about 5 less turns that what is described provides better
matching on 15 and 10 meters without hurting the 160 meter performance.

Terry W6RU