Re: [Amps] More Eimac Info + some web data wanted.

To: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>,"Amps Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] More Eimac Info + some web data wanted.
From: "Mike Hyder --N4NT--" <N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:41:27 -0500
The reason people didn't download all of the download may be that your link
did not go to the file itself, while the name of your link indicated it
would.  The link you provided was

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/eimac-tube-computer.pdf

Therefore I could right-click it and choose "Save Target As..." but would be
directed to this page, which is all that would be saved:

eimac-tube-computer.htm

The proper link is this:
http://213.78.42.15/g8wrb/data/eimac-tube-computer.pdf  which is in the
domain of KEEBLE BROTHERS - Cultivators & Subsoilers.  Using this numeric
link allows people to right-click on the link and save it directly.

So it will help if you use http://213.78.42.15 instead of
http://www.g8wrb.org for your links sent in emails, or just send the link to
your webpage and let people download from there.  Right-clicking a link on
your webpage does allow me to "Save Target As..." properly.

73, Mike N4NT