Re: [Amps] A Crying Shame

To: <ka1xo@juno.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A Crying Shame
From: "carl seyersdahl" <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:54:35 -0500
This is just a thought, but I'm still wondering about it.!!!
   I have shipped several amps, etc, by usps, ups, fedex, etc and have had
mixed results.!! First of all , I have noticed that IF, you put an amateur
callsign on the address or return address, It almost invariably is Damaged,.
!! Without it the pkg.is seldom damaged.!!!
 Is there a correlation here?????
    Please correspond directly , unless there is reason to believe it might
be relative to ALL questions on this list.!!!!