Re: [Amps] Audio BW, *WAS* Centurion cooling...

To: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Audio BW, *WAS* Centurion cooling...
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:48:47 -0700

On Aug 26, 2004, at 6:44 PM, Joe Isabella wrote:

Simple. Because a "Normal" SSB signal doesn't contain enough audio content below 100Hz or so to
create the effect. I have access to several types of analyzers such as HP (or Agilent), Rohde &
Schwartz, etc. I work in a very large R&D center for a large mobile phone company, so I have
access to some top of the line test equipment. I don't constantly monitor with a $100k analyzer
-- wish I could!! But I do periodically borrow some nice stuff!!

Why buy a cow if you can milk through the fence?

Richard L. Measures, AG6K, 805.386.3734. www.somis.org