Re: [Amps] Audio BW, *WAS* Centurion cooling...

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Audio BW, *WAS* Centurion cooling...
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
My rig uses DSP generated sidebands.  It would be very difficult to create the
kind of situation
you suggest.  But as you have audio content closer to the carrier point, the
receiving station
percieves it as a carrier while tuning through because of relative closeness of
this content to
it.

However, I will take a closer look at my transmitted signal and see what it's
doing on the spec
any...

Joe,
N3JI