Re: [Amps] Quiet Cooling

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Quiet Cooling
From: "John Vickers" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:31:21 -0400
From: "Will Matney"
 Another thought
> would be to make the amp chassis like large speaker and guitar amps and
> or speaker enclosures using the leather look vinyl, etc. I have to say,
> I have always wanted one built this way as they really look good

Will,
One of my old girl friends moved out awhile back and left a" Leopard Skin
Nighty" hanging in her closet. I'm sure she did this to keep fond thoughts
of her on my mind. Your idea has me thinking---- maybe I can use it to cover
one of the enclosures. I'm sure it could stand the heat, if ya' know what I
mean ! And she was a "BIG" girl so -- hey it'd be enuff to cover something
with handles !!  The AMPS reflector never ceases to amaze me with the
knowledge assembled here !!

3's at'cha, John WA4TT