Re: [Amps] Quick 220 outlet?

To: k7rdx@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Quick 220 outlet?
From: "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:22:32 -0500
Dear Jim,

I'm one of them kinda guys that turn off the breaker and use a meter to
see if there's any juice.

After being knocked on my ass a bunch of times in the last 43 years
of working with broadcast nonsense I figure the deck is stacked
and it's better to LOCK-OUT / TAG - OUT AND VERIFY
even if it's in a hotel room ham shack.

Oh yeah, the hotel manager is a Navy Signalman. He sent the
maintenance guy around to help me string the dipole off the roof.

Hal