Re: [Amps] Re: 10dB and propagation

To: Japerlick@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: 10dB and propagation
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:57:05 -0500
"He" doesn't seem to be defensive at all. Seems he only stated what he and others saw. It has come to others imaginations here as to what that really was.

I always get a kick out of the guys that expound their opinion about how a subject should be killed "after" they are sure to get their licks in.
Then it should end.

Easiest way to end a subject is just not to talk about it.

But I do think this one is kind of interesting if not entertaining. :>)

73
Gary

Japerlick@aol.com wrote:
Man Oh Man...this guy just won't let this 1/2 S-Unit improvement alone! I am getting tired of listening to this bullshit on the amps reflector......and your suggestion of publishing the result is just the thing...force a peer review at the scientific level. If there is something there, then sure, let's talk about it, but all the nonsense that this topic has spawned on teh reflector is getting kind of tiring! WHERE is the talk about amps???????

That fellow is just way too defensive to let it go....

Can you talk to the amps reflector operator and see if we can drop the subject. It's way off base....I'd still be happier to talk about Scotch whiskey....

Thanks

John
K0UM