Re: [Amps] Re: 10dB and propagation

To: Jeremy Alexander <oaxaca@oregoncoast.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: 10dB and propagation
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:27:18 -0500

Jeremy Alexander wrote:
 what gives us the notion that just because you see a
momentary 3 dB increase (if you actually could) it was actually anything at
all? I don't even trust a RF Volt meter connected to an antenna well enough
to ever claim such a thing.

Man, this thread is dead.

Why has my request for unsubscription to this reflector not been granted?
How do I get off of here?

Jeremy W7EME

That's why we should never run an amplifier. If you can't trust that it is going to do anything measurable when you turn it on why bother.

You want to unsubscribe and miss all the fun!

73
Gary  K4FMX