Re: [Amps] 8877 Test

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 8877 Test
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:29:08 +0800
Good point Norm. I guess that a hi pot test is always a good idea.

I will add that I do know the history of these tubes. They are both from a transmitter that I bought and carried away from the government owned and run transmitting station. I personally removed the tubes and packed them for safe keeping. I never saw the transmitter working so I don't know how good the tubes are.

73, Alek
VK6APK