Re: HV Multimeter? (was Re: [Amps] 8877 Test)

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: HV Multimeter? (was Re: [Amps] 8877 Test)
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:52:27 -0500
Dave,

I use a Simpson 260 with a Simpson 10 KV probe. I forget the model number for the probe but they're on ebay all the time. I think there's a 5 KV model also for the 260, I know they are for the Simpson 467 DVM. I have the 467 also and is a fine meter. There's a bunch of these surplus right now from Uncle Sam.

Will