Re: [Amps] Water cooled amp question

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Water cooled amp question
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:41:06 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
 Another thought for a good cheap pump. There's a company called Northern
Hydraulics who sale small imported water pumps. The units have a small motor
hooked to the back of a rubber vaned pump. Even has a carrying handle with
the switch on the motor. You can use a fan like was used on the Heath SB-220
to blow across the radiator. The tank is easy to come up with, even use one
of the Rubbermaid plastic storage boxes with a lid. I used these to make
tanks on the water coolers for my milling machines when I had my machine
shop. There in itself is another thought, you can get these small water
pumps with tanks from some of the cheaper machine shop suppliers like Enco.
I think they carried "Little Giant" brand and some others. The ones at
Northern Hydraulics were cheaper though but without a tank.

Will