[Amps] re ebay and amps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] re ebay and amps
From: CLIVE COLLINS <dartaviation@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:33:50 +0100 (BST)
Good day gentlemen,

It would seem that the good Marc Willaert has turned up again!

For those who are interested and in case of future requirement, the address he
gave me was as follows:-

Marc Willaert
Spoorwegstraat, 12
Nazareth 9810
Belgium.

I was about to do a deal with him and something in his e mails flagged that I
might not see or hear from him again and therefore I decided to not progress
the transaction.
The curious thing is that I didn't hear from again asking why the transaction
had not been completed and it is as though he suddenly never existed.!

Although I chose not to complete the deal for some sixth sense reason, I did
mail him and ask about other matters but each mailing was returned as non
deliverable.

I wonder what we have discovered?

All good wishes,
Clive GW3WEQ