Re: [Amps] re ebay and amps

To: "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] re ebay and amps
From: "john devoldere" <john.devoldere@pandora.be>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:32:32 -0000
Pete:

you are so right, and not 100 % correct either...hi

Bioth Marc Wullaert ON4MA (not AM) and Mark Demeuleneere, ON4WW are very
close friends, excellent low band operatoirs (amongst other bands) and close
neigbours.

I noticed the text said WILLAERT... but I considered that as a typo, and
then I added my bit of confusion by adding ON4WW's call in there, instead of
ON4MA....

I was thinking all the time of Mark WULLAERT, ON4MA... Anyhow the addres
given is the address of ON4MA ( Marc Willaert
Spoorwegstraat, 12, Nazareth 9810,Belgium).

Apologies to all for mixing it even further up. Yes both are great guys, and
I consider myself happy to have them as close friernds.

73

john, ON4UN

.