Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A OMEGA

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>, "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A OMEGA
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:55:29 -0400
One reason why you might have missed it is because when we were standing
there, they were trying to put some RF into a dummy and a big cloud of white
smoke came out of the chimney holes.  They had fried the plate choke.  It
was put behind the curtain very quickly.  This happened on Saturday.  Maybe
they are only going to be selling 19.

Bob  W6TR