Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A OMEGA: Alpha 6500.

To: "'Paul Christensen'" <w9ac@arrl.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A OMEGA: Alpha 6500.
From: "Morel 4X1AD" <4x1ad@iarc.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:38:05 +0300
The guy at Alpha booth, told me that the new amp name is Alpha 6500 and it
has a 3CX1500 instead a pair of 3CX800. Also, the PIN-diode switching has
been replaced by classic vacuum relay. Modifications were made to the power
supply and the circuitry of the digital display power meter they sold now as
a separate unit, was intoduced in the new amp. He claims that the price will
be the same as the 87A.

73
Morel
4X1AD