[Amps] Henry Radio Amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Henry Radio Amplifier
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:57:34 -0400
    A widow of a SK wants to sell a 2k-5 that he as modified to a 3k-5. It
uses  OEM labeled 8877's that he got from a MRI lab (with a spare or two).
The only problem I am aware of  is that he could not find a proper filament
transformer that would fit into the available space so he used a 6.3 volt
transformer and dropped the voltage to about 5 volts. My question is if
anyone would be interested in this beast and what would be a reasonable
price. I'd rather not put it on exxbay even though I know I'd get the best
price there due to the CB'er factor. She insist that it not be sold to be
use on CB and I too.

73
Bill wa4lav