Re: [Amps] Magnetic shielding 2 Correction

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Magnetic shielding 2 Correction
From: "Will Matney" <craxd@engineer.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:47:22 -0500
Borislav,

I done it again, I will have to start proof reading better. I get in a hurry
and hit the send button way to fast. OK, I said;

"Then the primary current is the secondary current plus the losses".

That should have said power and not current or;

Then the primary power is the secondary power plus the losses.

Sorry about that. In other words, wattage in equals wattage out plus the losses.

Best,

Will