[Amps] Alpha 87 Omega

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 87 Omega
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:24:04 -0400
It has been brought to my attention by Alpha Sales that I posted incorrect
information regarding the Alpha 87 Omega that I saw at the Dayton
Hamvention.  It was not the Omega that went gersorch(sp?). It was an Alpha
99.  The limited edition Omega was never put into service at the Alpha booth
and was on display for the entire weekend.  Alpha Sales further stated that
the serial number will commence with 1501 and end with 1520.  I am sure that
the Omega will sell out, if it hasn't already.  It will be quite a
collector's item.

Bob Maser
W6TR