[Amps] solder vs. High temp.

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] solder vs. High temp.
From: "carl seyersdahl" <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:12:30 -0400
    I have read a number of articles on heat vs. temp and have always
wondered about it. I know that 60/40 tin /lead has a low melting point vs.
tin/silver  ( 96/4 , I think) , but what I don't know is the exact
difference in temps.
In the past 10 years or so I have taken my clues from the one person whom I
consider the Master on subjects such as this.!!
   ( AG6K) I'm sure you all know who that is. !!
   Anyway, If I'm wrong someone will surely tell me.!!!
   Y'all have a good weekend !!!
 carl / kz5ca

       P.S.
   a little OT , but , is there a  " genuine computer Guru " in the bunch??
    I have some questions no one locally seems to be able to answer.!!
    In this case please answer off list.!!
     thanks again. !!!!!