Re: [Amps] 6146's

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6146's
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 06:16:27 -0400
David,

I should have added, a direct replacement according to my tube substitution
handbooks. To use it in some older circuits, some modification might be
required, mainly in bias. It's about the same thing as using American 6JS6C's
to replace the old Toshiba ones in a Yaseu FT-101. The slight changes can ause
this.

Best,

Will