Re: [Amps] ARD-230A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] ARD-230A
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:48:37 +0200
Hi Amperes,

I am in process to make a difficult decision, whether to buy an Advanced Radio
Devices Amplifier ARD-230A. The amp is in apparently good conditions, with
quality parts, and operational. Does anyone of you have had any experience with
it?? Judging from Google search, most of the problems were with software (run
by Z-80 processor). Amp has otherwise quality parts as Alpha not to get into
great detail.But as it is fully remote, should I give in into it....Your
advices please!

p.s.It has pair of 3cx800a7