Re: [Amps] ARD-230A

To: craxd1@verizon.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] ARD-230A
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:49:40 -0400
This is a little over-severe.  The maker of the ARD-230A was a small
defense contractor whose proprietor was a ham.  The 230A was the first
auto-tune amp, and worked well, for the most part, but the company
failed.  I think you can bet that very few parts in the amp (as opposed to
any programmable electronics) were proprietary.

73, Pete N4ZR