Re: [Amps] Palstar DL5K 5KW load

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Palstar DL5K 5KW load
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:50:44 -0400
Jim,

No, it wasn't me as I could have studied the code and went on. What I quit over
was my firend who couldn't. Randy (my friend) was always nervous acting, jumpy
and shakey. Trying to use his finger even at 5 wpm, he just couldn't do it like
I did. When that happened, I just got so disgusted with the whole process that
I quit and never looked back. Now you can get a doctors excuse but your
supposed to have a handicap that keeps you from doing it. I dont know if an
inner ear condition would count as a handicap inless you were deafened by it. I
dont know as I'm not a doctor, but maybe there are other handicapps this way?
Anyhow, I just made a promise to myself when I quit that I'd never get
re-licensed until they killed the code requirement. Even the way my church sees
it, it's descrimination and I shouldn't encourage it.

Best,

Will