[Amps] Appropriate Subjects for the AMPS Group ...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Appropriate Subjects for the AMPS Group ...
From: "administrator" <amps@myrealbox.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:40:41 -0400
Ok folks ... this is an amplifiers group.  It is not a sociology
or civil rights group.  The complaining about CW examination
requirements and other issues of the day is not welcome here.

Anyone who continues in this regard will be unsubscribed and if
that does not stop the problem, the list will be returned to
full moderation mode.

73,

   ... Administrator,
       amps@contesting.com