Re: [Amps] Alpha releases New Amp 9500

To: stevengrant98@yahoo.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha releases New Amp 9500
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:16:57 EDT

Is that like the ROM function (read operators mind)? It is a slow day  here!

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 9/16/2005 2:13:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
stevengrant98@yahoo.com writes:

i would  like the new Alpha to havea mind meld option, so i will not require
a  computer.......just think about it.

Steven W4IIV

TexasRF@aol.com  wrote:

If Alpha furnishes the new amplifier with USB interface then  anyone trying
to use an older computer is screwed. At least with the  RS232/serial/comport
all
users have a way to control the unit. They made  exactly the correct
decision.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a  message dated 9/16/2005 11:00:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,