Re: [Amps] 4CX1500B

To: k7fm <k7fm@teleport.com>, robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>,Amplifiers <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4CX1500B
From: "Carcia, Francis A HS" <francis.carcia@hs.utc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:48:57 -0400
OK you now have my attention since I drive the 4CX3000A. What happens to the
resting current when the G1 is connected to the cathode. Also what happens
to the gain compared to both grids at ground. My amp has both grids grounded
and get a bit more gain than the old 4-1000A in the same configuration.  fc