[Amps] RE : Alpha releases New Amp 9500

To: "'W2RU - Bud Hippisley'" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Subject: [Amps] RE : Alpha releases New Amp 9500
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:14:24 +0100
Bud,

USB to RS232, if you are looking after that gadget, I bought them from "
SITECOM " in Holland. The equivalent you should find it from " BELKIN "
because I am quite sure " SITECOM " is a " BELKIN " with a different
sticker. ( the same presentation ).
More I did used it for a while as an interface between FT1000mp and
N1MMlogger. I didn't try the band decoder, but since all the pins of the
db25 are connected it is reasonable to guess it works.
I used also a USB to octal RS232. This one came from Germany " VScom ".
RS232 is dying !  Believe it just like CW the mode will be 'round for
quite a while.
Have fun.

Jos on4kj