Re: [Amps] AC wiring

To: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AC wiring
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:12:18 -0700
Want to recall the breaker was a d.c. type, but that was a long time ago.  I
was the
guy who came up with the idea as to how to check it out, four or five top notch
techs had missed it.  And, it was very easy to overlook as several other
installations went of without a hitch.  But after tthat, when a radio was
reported
tripping the cb, it was the first item to be summarily replaced.
73,
Gary...wa6fgi