Re: [Amps] Mobile high power

To: HAROLD B MANDEL <ka1xo@juno.com>, g8gsq@ic24.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mobile high power
From: "Carcia, Francis A HS" <francis.carcia@hs.utc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:27:21 -0400
Just transmit when going down hill

-----Original Message-----
From: HAROLD B MANDEL [mailto:ka1xo@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 11:18 AM
To: g8gsq@ic24.net
Cc: amps@contesting.com

The trouble in applying extra battery loads to hybrid vehicles
might be that the main battery is matched to the car drive
mechanism such that maximum economy and speed/weight ratios
would not permit huge appliances without deteriorating the system.

There's no such thing as a free lunch, so I wonder if the charging
system could keep up with an extra big demand....

Hal
W4HBM