Re: [Amps] Grounded Screen 4CX1500B

To: <conrad@g0ruz.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Grounded Screen 4CX1500B
From: "Jim Tonne" <tonne@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:14:23 -0500
Conrad:

Regarding a resistor in the PA cabinet, absorbing harmonic
energy:  it is not anedotal!  Quite true, being used at
Continental Electronics.

But the position is important and has to be done by cut and
try methods.  This technique was used for both stabilization
and for VHF/UHF harmonic control.

- Jim Tonne   ex-Continental guy now enjoying retirement