Re: [Amps] Grounded Screen 4CX1500B

To: "Shawn Tayler" <amps@xmtservices.net>,"Amps Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Grounded Screen 4CX1500B
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:17:39 -0600
Perfect arrangement.  There is a very nice review of grounded screen
designs, including the pros and cons in Sabin's "Single Sideband Systems and
Circuits" book (an excellent book which everyone should own).

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"It's not what you take with you... but what you leave behind that counts.
Live each day as if it were your last."