Re: [Amps] Amp for sale on eBay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp for sale on eBay
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:42:14 -0500
Alek,

It had 4 drivers and 4 finals. The drivers were something like used as vertical
output tubes, I cant recall the number, 6JM6 maybe? The finals were 6LQ6
horizontal sweep tubes. The other tube was like a 6BA6 used to key the relay
off the RF. About 300 watts was the max with a good set of tubes.

Best,

Will