Re: [Amps] Amp for sale on eBay

To: <craxd1@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp for sale on eBay
From: "N7HIY" <N7HIY@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:59:00 -0800
Will,

was that 300w on freq or on harmonics/IMD?  CB had IMD's before Iraq had
IED's but none had WMD's unless one calls CB "linears" a WMD.

is there a tube plant anywhere in the world producing tv sweep tubes
anymore? Chinese maybe? they make the Cherry car that has a MTBF of 1 hr. so
there is always hope of sweep tube amps coming back into popularity

i always wondered what the CB term "dead key" meant, after seeing the
insides of one of their sweep tube lineers, know i know

Cliff N7HIY