Re: [Amps] Sencore

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sencore
From: Commander John <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:38:45 -0800 (PST)
  I have make my living using theirs and others test equipment . The stuff you
say is not true. In over 30 years of consumer electronic servicing I have
earned over $2 million  by using my brain and their equipment.  I looked
forward to their sales magazines and calls .  They were always most helpful.
Not pushy in any way.  Always quick to get the equipment repaired if needed and
back to me so I could continue working for my family. As soon as my building
sells I am retiring.
  I will continue to repair from my home workshop and am keeping all of my
sencore equipment.

   I find your comments most offensive and distasteful.

  Go spread your BS on some other group.  This one is about Amplifiers.

  john