[Amps] transformer talk

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] transformer talk
From: "Partain, Chuck" <Chuck_Partain@maxtor.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:43:58 -0500
I have a few questions, I'm yet to fully understand all that needs to be
known and never will for that matter but!

In the design of HV transformers, what's the difference between
designing a transformer for use
With a capacitor filter and a choke filter? I have few a explanations
sent to me but want more "opinions"
Seems there was a lot of good reading that went on here, all those books
I see listed. Perhaps without going into
Much depth? Which might be asking a b it much for this group LOL :-)

When asking for a certain design, Other than secondary resistance and
ICAS or CCS, Heat dissipation at full
Output over a certain period of time etc. what else?

Thanks. Sorry for rambling. Still learning the ropes.

Chuck