Re: [Amps] 87A vs. IC-PW1

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 87A vs. IC-PW1
From: "Dave Burr" <dtburr@speakeasy.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:31:10 -0600
Dick:

Yes, I owned an Emtron DX-2sp and liked it quite a bit. Maybe the thing to
do is sell the PW1 and then when it is time to replace the 91B I will look
at the DX4, especially because the Alpha product line is getting very ugly
with all the graphics and logos and superfluous lines everywhere. Even the
new 87A "Omega" looks ridiculous, IMO. I like that new 9500, but again, they
trashed the front panel look.

Oh well, that is what "new management" is for.

In the meantime, maybe Emtron will really come on strong.

Dave