Re: [Amps] CHASSIS

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] CHASSIS
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:23:36 -0500
Larry,

There's a cage that goes with those chassis from Hammond also, but I don't
think Mouser lists them now. The cage is made to drop on the top of the chassis
and is well ventilated front to back. These were used for tube amps (stereo
amps) years ago like Heathkit and several others. They make a good cabinet for
amateur use as I've used probably 50 of them (of this style), though not only
from Hammond but others.

Best,

Will