Re: [Amps] Rivet-nuts

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Rivet-nuts
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:05:40 -0400
Harry,

Yes, unashamedly, that's where I bought my rivet guns and my rivet-nut guns.
They sell the rivet-nuts in boxes of 100, but they make you buy 4 different
sizes, 1 of 25 of each where some you won't ever use at $9 a box. I was hoping
to buy 1 size in larger quantities. I'll look at McMaster Carr, Small Parts,
and the company Gary told me to contact. One has bound to have a good deal on
them I hope. Thanks to all who responded, it was a big help.

Best,

Will