Re: [Amps] Cal Lab

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cal Lab
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:20:05 -0400
John,

Your right. When I wrote this, I was using an app called ESBcalc on my computer
and I did it wrong. I was used to using my hand calculator, and this app is
different in the way you do it. Sorry for the confusion. I need to read over
what I type more often. Those resistors at 0.01% would be ok, and the same as a
standard. At $7 a piece though, I need to find where to buy them that cheap.
Most I have had quoted to me were way more than that.

Best,

Will