Re: [Amps] Cal Lab

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cal Lab
From: R@contesting.com;Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 04:30:05 -0700
On Apr 23, 2006, at 6:10 PM, Bill Turner wrote:

> [...]

Is there another amplifier discussion group like this one that does not
have a censor?

> OF COURSE calibration standards belong here, as do test equipment and
> hand tools! How can you build amplifiers without them?

When hand tools become obsolete, so am I.   Yes, I still own a
1940-model Stanley® hand crank drill with a hollow wooden handle that
holds smaller size drill bits.  It works FB every time when the battery
craps out on my electric drill.

Rich Measures, 805.386.3734, AG6K, www.somis.org