Re: [Amps] Alpha 91b fan/blower motor

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 91b fan/blower motor
From: KR4DA <kr4da@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:47:44 -0400
I recieved the fan today.
BUT the SPECS on the label say  RPM 1100 and HP 1/500

The web page says RPM 3000 and HP 1/200

I hooked the fan to the NEW motor and WOW I don't think 3000 RPM
would be GOOD.
The fan spinning on the NEW motor does put out a nice flow of air.
At 3000 RPM it would really be spinning.. my gut feeling is that 3000 rpm
is to fast.

Geees I wish I could get an answear on WHAT THE RPM SPEED IS IN THE 91B.
I AM CONFUSED NOW AND IT PROBABLY ISN'T 3000 RPM AS WAS I
WAS LED to believe and TOLD to me by ALPHA.
Who the heck knows about these amps???????????????????????????
or should I say really knows about blower motors and needs for cooling.

I also posted this to the ALPHA GROUP 2 weeks ago on YAHOO ... LOL...no
responce.

--
Bob

Middleburg Fl (South Jacksonville)
ICQ 13912841
Web Page http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/r/kr4da

Visit the FDXPG at  http://www.geocities.com/w4wx1/

Ham Radio Calls: KR4DA FG/KR4DA J79DA HK0/KR4DA

Motorcycles CBMMA #4
1977 XS750D 1J7008405
1997 Vmax12J VMOA #504