Re: [Amps] Looking for shematic to set MRF448 into Class AB

To: <sm0aom@telia.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Looking for shematic to set MRF448 into Class AB
From: "DH5HV" <dh5hv@dh5hv.de>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:01:43 +0200
Hello

I found that also which seems to be quiet similar to the things I found in
the Motorola application handbook.

And that guy has one allready built left and it is designed to bias control
4 directly.

And he also asks not too much for it :-)

So tnx to everybody

Jochen

PS: NC (T2) seems to be the temperature compensator !