Re: [Amps] R. MEASURES PRAYERS ANSWERED

To: w7ry@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] R. MEASURES PRAYERS ANSWERED
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 16:47:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/3/2006 4:13:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
w7ry@centurytel.net writes:

Do you  mean that 10 and 15 meters is the ONLY band you have seen  them
damaged?
Illogical statement.

WHY?  Why not the  80-40-20 contacts?
OCCASIONALLY I SAW A 20 METER CONTACT BURNED BUT NOT TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY  LIKE
THE 10 AND 15M CONTACTS, I CAN NOT HONESTLY RECALL ANY 80 OR 40 M CONTACTS
BURNED.  MAYBE THE AMP ONLY HAS PARASITES ON THOSE BANDS.

I WILL TAKE MEASUREMENTS NEXT TIME, HOW MUCH DIFFERENCE IS  THERE?

As I remember, the larger caps were about Ââ longer.

COULD BE, BUT I DONT THINK IT WAS SPACING OF PLATES THAT MADE IT  BIGGER

LOUIE