Re: [Amps] Moderation

To: jbigham2@kc.rr.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Moderation
From: W6RU@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:28:52 EDT

Thank God for the "delete" key. I suggest more people find it and use it  !
W6RU

In a message dated 6/4/2006 5:51:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jbigham2@kc.rr.com writes:

Ok, I  for one am glad there is moderation on this forum, so get over it
(qsy)!
This list is a forum (TX) that is provided at someone's expense  (power from
the mains) for the good (amplification) of the community of  amplifier
builders and maintainers.  Thank you (TNX) to whoever is  paying this
expense!  Such a forum requires intervention (grid  control) as we humans
seem to want to get into hissing contests (parasitic  oscillations).  Unless
you are forking out the cash (drive) to  provide this service, then enjoy the
forum and abide by the moderation of  those paying the bill or quietly
unsubscribe (pull the plug) and go  someplace else (QSY).   Most of us are
not interested in your  personal grievance (qrn).  That is not what we
subscribed (tuned in)  for.
The moderator provides just that.  Wonder why the name was  chosen?  If you
cannot abide by the authority (bias control) of the  moderator, take your
leave and go somewhere else instead of giving flak  (parasitic), as I do not
appreciate a parasite.
I am not interested in  your resource sucking sanctimonious personal
parasitic  puke.
GEEEEEZ!
Thank you moderator!  Keep up the good job!
Now  where do I send my contribution to keep a resource like this going?  Put

up or shut up.
Gene