Re: [Amps] Moderation

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Moderation
From: KR4DA <kr4da@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 09:15:51 -0400
LOL... I joined the YAHOO group to try and get answears to my 91B
blower motor questions...

NADA RESPONCES... I reposted the question a couple weeks later.
NADA... if you look at the MEMBERS NUMBERS on the list...
I think the ALPHA has 7 and the general AMP LIST has NOT MANY.....

BOTH ARE DEAD..... as far as giving any thought to my question
on the 91b.

I will be unsubscribing here in a few weeks as I have been helped here
by a few
and I got what I needed........ I have nothing to contribute to this
tech fourm.

--
Bob

Middleburg Fl (South Jacksonville)
ICQ 13912841
Web Page http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/r/kr4da

Visit the FDXPG at  http://www.geocities.com/w4wx1/

Ham Radio Calls: KR4DA FG/KR4DA J79DA HK0/KR4DA

Motorcycles CBMMA #4
1977 XS750D 1J7008405
1997 Vmax12J VMOA #504